The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint Hasselblad HCD 28 Lens

ddanois

Hi,

I have a "like new" and lightly used HCD 28 lens for sale with only 85 actuations.

This lens sells new for approximately $4,400.00.

B&H has used HCD 28 lenses for $3,699.00 with 9+ rating and this lens is in guaranteed better shape. Original box, Warranty Card, Lens Caps, Pouch and No scuffs scratches or marks whatsoever.

I'm asking $3,800 net to me.

Thanks,

Derek

ddanois

Price being reduced to $3600.00 net to me via Paypal gift. I will cover up to $50.00 for shipping in the CONUS.

C'mon folks, this is one great deal on a lens that is practically new. I've looked at demo lenses that had higher actuations that this.

Just sold my 35-90 to Joe Colson so please give him a poke to see what he thought of how well this gear was cared for...

Thanks,

Derek

ddanois

Re: FS: Mint Hasselblad HCD 28 Lens - Price Reduced

Hi Everyone,

I've been traveling for the last week and didn't have a chance to post this on ebay so I thought I'd give some incentive to pass this lens along to a more considered audience.

I'm reducing the price of this mint HCD 28 to $2900 net to me!

Thanks,

Derek