The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica CL and Nikon D200 w/ Katz Eye Screen

leif e

1) I had an unresistable offer for an M2, so my CL goes. (I´ve promised myself no increase in camera #s :D ). It is in good user condition; everything works well and properly, light meter included. The body has two marks/blemishes: one small bump in the top plate, and a nick in the edge of the bottom plate. Nothing bad at all. Original pouch and Gordy´s wrist strap.

430$ PayPal incl. Intl. shipping 30$

2) Nikon D200 is also for sale. Camera looks good, functions are all good, comes with 8GB card and new screen protector, cables, card reader, box (scruffy).
I only use manual focus lenses - the Katz Eye focusing screen makes all the difference! (paid 105$ for that)

475$ PayPal incl. Intl. shipping 30$

The items are in Norway

leif e

CL pics

Some pics of the CL - trying to show blemishes. Bad light, open aperture, DOF ...:) Feel free to make me a decent offer or two!

Last edited:

leif e

CL is sold. D200 still available. Price adjusted: USD 430,- PP+intl. shipping incl.

leif e