The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cokin Z-Pro FIlter Holder and Filters

kuau

Workshop Member
I am selling off my complete Cokin Z-Pro system.
Here is what is included:

Cokin Z-PRO Filter Holder
Cokin Z-PRO 164 Circular Polarizing Resin Filter
Cokin Z-Pro 154 Gray Neutral Density (ND) 8x Resin Filter
Cokin Z-Pro 121S Graduated G2 Soft Gray Resin Filter
Cokin 58mm Z-Pro Adapter Ring (0.75mm Pitch Thread)
Cokin 67mm Z-Pro Adapter Ring (0.75mm Pitch Thread)
Cokin 95mm Z-Pro Adapter Ring (1.00mm Pitch Thread)
Cokin 77mm Z-PRO Adapter Ring (0.75mm Pitch Thread)

The main item, which is actually the Cokin Z-PRO 164 Circular Polarizing Resin Filter is in very good condition, The other 2 filters have some light scratches on the side from handling them, but do not effect IQ,
The Filter holder itself is in very good condition
I shortened the original brass screws that came with it because they were so long and stuck out, and I only used the z-pro for either using my NDG filter or my ND Filter plus Polarizer or just the polarizer, so I did not need all the expansion to hold more than 2 filters at a time, yet I do have 4 stainless steel screws with lock nuts if you want to put the whole filter holder kit back together, there is a lot of different ways to configure the holder.
All the Adaptor rings are in mint condition also.

All together new would be 600.00 at B&H.
The Polarizer alone was 300.00

I am asking $300.00 Paypal "gift option" and includes usps priority mail shipping.

Steven
[email protected]