The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson V700 Scanner and BetterScanning ANR 35mm inserts (AUS)

hunghang

Epson V700 scanner (bought from Teds camera, ACT). All original accessories available (but I threw the box away once warranty on the device expired). Scanner is fully functional and can be considered as excellent condition (I cannot find a fault with it, either functionally or cosmetically).

Also included are 5 x 35mm BetterScanning ANR inserts (4 + 1 spare) - this alone costs $30 USD each (plus shipping) - $120 total.

The scanner retails for $949 AUD. I have spent over $1100 AUD on this scanning setup.

You can have both the scanner and ANR inserts for $649 + shipping and any fees involved.

Being a bulky item, best if you are a local ACT/Canberra resident. If needed, postage in Australia is possible, but I will need to confirm costs with a courier service.

Any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Photos and/or references upon request.

Thanks.

Hung

Last edited: