The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony A55, 24-105, HVL-F42 Flash Kit.

fotografz

This is an almost brand new, hardly used, latest, greatest from Sony ... The A55. So many features and breakthoughs I can't list all of them here ... just go to the Sony Style store or B&H sites to read about it. This little camera is a powerhouse Alpha mount camera with a 16 meg APS-C sensor that can shoot super high ISO, 10 frames a second!, Panoramic sweeps, and has a tilt LCD, etc.

I got this to play with and then hand off to my wife ... she never used it, prefering to shoot video with her iPhone4 because she always has it with her. Go figure. :loco::loco: Actually, I'd just keep it, but I have a Leica S2P system to complete :eek:

Here is the kit:

A55 Kit, mint in box (with better shoulder strap). Second Battery.

HVL-F42AM Sony Speed-light ... just the right size for the A55, while retaining fully articulated bounce head.

Alpha mount Minolta 24-105/3.5-4.5D AF lens with correct Sony shade ... just the right sized general zoom for the A55, and a pretty darned good little performer.

About $1,300. worth of stuff for $700. + shipping ConUs.

-Marc

A

ageezee

Re: F/S: Sony A55, 24-105, HVL-F42 Flash Kit.

does it come with the original strap? is the second battery a sony or generic?

fotografz

Re: F/S: Sony A55, 24-105, HVL-F42 Flash Kit.

This kit is SOLD! pending payment.

Thanks Cindy!

And thanks for looking and all the inquires.

-Marc

mathomas

I knew it would go fast at that price. Was in a meeting all morning, and didn't act (of course, I'm still on the fence between the Alphas and the Panny G series).