The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron 8-element MINT, Leica M2, In Original Box, "L" Seal

BrettS

FS: Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron 8-element MINT, Leica M2, In Original Box, "L" Seal

Hello all,

I have the following for sale:

1) Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron First Version "8-element" in MINT condition. Glass is PERFECT. Serial Number: #1656XXX. I have owned 3 of these before, and this is the cleanest I have ever seen. Made in Canada. Super smooth focus, dry blades, etc. Comes with original bubble case, front cap, and as a bonus I will throw in a IROOA hood. The hood is not perfect, but very clean. These lenses are simply fantastic; probably the best 35mm lens every made. Nothing is built like them.

Price: $2250 including everything.

2) Leica M2 in original box. Serial Number: #970XXX. This camera is super clean and was obviously used very little. Everything is tight like it would have been leaving the factory. Viewfinder is bright and clear, and speeds seem pretty good. It has never been serviced (the original factory "L" seal is still intact,) so it could probably stand a CLA at some point, but I will leave that up to the buyer. This camera is not mint, as it has some minor rub marks here and there, but is super clean. Getting very hard to find these in untouched, original condition. I also have a near mint (with box) MC Meter I will include as a bonus! It responds to light, but no idea how accurate it is.

Price: $1250 including everything.

***If you are interested in both the Lens and Body as a set, please contact me. This would be a fantastic classic combo!***

Please e-mail if you need larger photos or have any questions.

Thank you!-
-Brett-

Last edited:

BrettS

Re: FS: Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron 8-element MINT, Leica M2, In Original Box, "L" Seal

Bump, Both Still Available

BrettS

Re: FS: Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron 8-element MINT, Leica M2, In Original Box, "L" Seal

Bump..still currently available...Can sell both as a package if anyone is interested.

BrettS

Bump...Bump...

Have some interested parties in each...somebody doesn't want both? =)

BrettS

35mm 8-Element Summicron Still Available...

M2 has been SOLD...