The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Microtek ArtixScan 120tf - $750 + shipping

D

ddimaria

I'm selling my ArtixScan 120tf. ($750 + shipping). I am the second owner and have used it sparingly. It has been tested and is in good working condition. It comes with the original box, cables, manuals, film holders (including the medium format glass holder).

I'm including a copy of SilverFast 6, but I have never bothered to install it with this scanner.

I know I am new to the forum. I am a long time member of the rangefinderforum (ddimaria) and eBay (drd1626). If you live in the Boston area, I would be happy to drop the scanner off free of charge.

Thanks,
David D

Re: Microtek ArtixScan 120tf - $750 + shipping

Also meant to ask--does it connect via USB cable and is it compatible with a Mac running 10.6?

D

ddimaria

It connects via Firewire 400 or SCSI-2. I use a Firewire 800 to 400 adapter and run it on a Mac mini (OS 10.5.8). I assume it runs on 10.6 as well, but I haven't upgraded yet so maybe others could say.

D

ddimaria

The scanner has sold, thanks for all inquiries.