The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica DMR Batteries

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I have 6 boxed used Leica DMR batteries. They were purchased as back ups for my DMR over the past 2 years and have been infrequently used . They all appear to hold a full charge. $175 each

Also have an extra battery charger ...$175 .

These are in great shape and important if you have been following the DMR threads. Leica can not source new batteries and have resorted to having the originals repaired with new cells. DMR batteries drain much faster than most any others I have used . I always got less than 200 captures even on a brand new battery ....but this of course depends on how you use the DMR. Point is I always carried 3 extras on any shoot.

Terms are easy . Paypal to a confirmed US address is preferred . I will pay shipping in the US(48). You pay the $175 no discount unless you want to buy all 6.

You can have 2 days to check out the batteries ..not happy send them back for a full refund. After 2 days no returns. I know you want to test them and its hard to be sure every battery has stayed perfect..I just don t want to be handling anything weeks later.

Hope these can go to a good home as the DMR is a superb camera .

K

Kong Pantumachinda

Dear Roger,

I sent a message to your Private Message about buying the batteries. Please check your mail box.

Hopefully, you still have some of them with you.:salute:

Best,

Kong

K

Kong Pantumachinda

I just finished my shooting. Right now sitting in front of my laptop doing as you told me in the PM.

Best, Kong

K

Kong Pantumachinda

Dear Roger,

I already paid to your PayPal account. Please check the details of my address in your PM box. I already sent you the transaction details to your e-mail(The one you gave me in the PM). The used my gmail account to send it to you.

Best,

Kong

Last edited:

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Kong Received $$$..batteries with be send express mail international tomorrow AM when the USPS opens . Hopefully you will have them by the end of the week.

Only two batteries remaining.

K

Kong Pantumachinda

Dear Roger,

Thank you so much for letting me know so quickly. And, sorry again that I couldn't get all of these done when I saw your reply this morning. I was really late for my shooting at that moment. Will give you an update as soon as the parcel arrives.

Best, Kong

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Everybody has been happy with my DMR batteries .....so I can release the final 2 batteries. Price reduced to $150each incl paypal and domestic shipping.

W

wcvlim

Dear Roger,
Are the batteries still available? If yes, I want to buy the remaining 2
PLease advise.
Thanks
Vincent