The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leaf or Phase One 22 MP digital back

Aviv1887

Looking for reasonably priced 22 MP Leaf Aptus 22/54S / Aptus II 5 or Phase One P25 / P25+. The mount compatibility is not of major concern.

Thanks.

goesbang

What's your budget?
I have an Aptus 65 (28MP) with a Blad 555ELD and 50mm Cfi. It was bought new and has only 1025 exposures logged (true, but long story!). It also has a Leaf 30MB Digital Magazine that attaches under the camera. The whole outfit was purchased new 3 years ago and is mint except for a panel of faux leather that has fallen off the finder. The whole lot including all the cables, chargers, etc comes in a trolley case.
The price is USD7800.00 plus shipping.
Drop me an emeil if this suits your needs. [email protected]

Aviv1887

Bryan, thanks for your reply. Are you only selling the whole kit or the DB separate? I'm purchasing a different camera system and am only looking for the DB.

Thanks,
Frank