The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya 645 AFD + Kodak DCS Pro digital back 645M + 80mm + film backs + 120 macro

E

egardens3

Hello everyone,

I just purchased this gem and then inherited some large format gear so back on the market it goes. A terrific camera!!! I don't have much experience with digital medium format, I'm a LF film nut but I was absolutely blown away by the stunning quality of this camera.

Included Mamiya 645 AFD, Kodak DCS Pro Back 645M, firewire, four batteries, dual battery charger, camera manual, 80mm /2.8 lens, 120 F4 macro AM lens, 120/220 film back, polaroid film back. Price is $3100.00 for everything including PayPal fees and standard insured ground shipping to lower 48 US states.

Condition ~ Item is used but well maintained and functioning perfectly.

Kodak Back - 59900 actuations, paint chip off lower 2 corners. After I purchased it I took it to my camera shop and it reported back with a clean bill of health. Mamiya AFD body, well maintained, no problems, lower actuations than digital back. 80 mm lens clean and smooth.
120 mm lens, has some cosmetic issues, no caps, but it works perfectly, no problems with image quality.

If you're in the Yosemite/Central CA area and want to drive up with cash I'll throw in the mamiya hard case and sell everything for $2800.00 cash in hand. Contact me at [email protected] and let's get this puppy sold!

Feel free to contact me with questions or additional photos. Like I said, I don't do digital (film nut) so the second gear photo is my iphone but I can provide detailed pictures for anything if you need it.