The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler FS: Noctilux f/1, elmarit 28 asph, WTB: Summilux 35 ASPH

ohnchoe

I am considering consolidating my kit to one lens, mostly for the purpose of paying for something that, gram for gram (or carat), is even more expensive than the noctilux!

I'm at work so have no photos to post at the moment, but wanted to throw the idea out there...

Noctilux is the latest f/1 version with pull-out hood, coded, no marks anywhere from what i remember. will go back and post photos and note any marks that i might have missed.

elmarit is also the latest version, coded, no marks but missing the hood cap. Its about $30 at adorama, but after losing 2 i've found that keeping the hood on is sufficient for me... just use a blower on the front element before you start shooting and you're golden =)

both have cases, boxes, etc.

thinking $6200 shipped/paypalled for the noctilux and $1500 shipped/paypalled for the elmarit.

Looking for a summilux 35 asph, coded, either the old or new version. It'd be great if someone wanted to trade for either of the lenses...

anyone interested?

i have a lot of feedback on fredmiranda.com under the same username.

Thanks,
Ohn.

ohnchoe

photos (apologies for iphone photos, nothing else on hand):

Noctilux:

you can see a slight paint rub on the focus ring right above the 1.2m/4f marking, and a pin prick paint chip by the "1:1" on the front of the lens. Otherwise, mint.

elmarit:

no marks on the body, but it looks like there is a scratch rub on the front element, right along the outside of the glass. i never noticed it until now, but wanted to point it out.

ohnchoe

Thanks guys. Noctilux is pending a trade on the fredmiranda site.

The elmarit has gotten a few bids that I am still working through, will update with any news.