The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Sony A900 DSLR + Several Lens/Flash - MINT

lovep

FS/FT: Sony A900 24MP DSLR + Several Lens and Flash

All of the equipment (besides the Minolta lens) is in absolute MINT condition and comes with boxes/manuals, etc. Most of this equipment has been purchased within the last 10 months and has never been used outside of my studio.

Sony A900 DSLR
Sony 135mm f1.8 Carl Zeiss
Sony 50mm f1.4
Sony 20mm f2.8
Minolta 28-135mm f4-4.5 (excellent condition, shows some minor rub marks, works perfectly)
Sony HVL-F58AM Flash w/FA-HS1AM adapter

This kit would sell for ~$5800 if purchased brand new from a reputable retail shop.

PRICE for KIT - $5000 or Best Offer

I am not willing to sepate this kit at the moment. If the kit doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time, I will post prices for the individual items.

Trade - I am switching back to MF and am selling this kit finance part of my MF kit. I am seeking the following items as trade (or partial trade) items:
- Mamiya 645DF body
- Mamiya RZ67 Pro II body
- 22 or 33 MP Leaf Aptus Digital back

roweraay

If I were you, I would just break it up. No reason not to, to be quite honest, based on what is listed in your package.

lovep

I've decided to hold onto some of my equipment for now. The following items are for sale:

Sony 50mm f1.4 $300
Sony 20mm f2.8 $450
Sony HVL-F58AM Flash $415

- All items are in MINT condition
- Price includes shipping

Thanks!!