The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2/ SUMMARIT 50mm f2.5

npichardo1

LEICA M8.2: EX+ CONDITION. SMALL RUB MARK ON TOP RIGHT CORNER FROM CAMERA STRAP. LESS THAN 5500 ACTUATIONS. I BOUGHT IT RECENTLY FROM NEELYFALLON, AND NOW BUYING AGAIN FROM HIM THE M9 THAT HE HAD FOR SALE.

INCLUDES ORIGINAL UNFILLED U.S. WARRANTY, EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER, FREE IR FILTER DOWNLOADS, CAPTURE ONE, AND ORIGINAL BOX. PRICED TO SELL : $ 3175.00

LEICA SUMMARIT 50mm f2.5 : EXCELLENT++ CONDITIONS, OPTICALLY PERFECT, AND COSMETICALLY VERY MINIMAL SIGNS OF USE AT CLOSE INSPECTION. BOX, POUCH, PAPERS, UNFILLED WARRANTY CARD, REAR AND FRONT CAPS, LEICA E39 UV FILTER INCLUDED PRICE:$1050.00

Last edited:

npichardo1

SOLD: LEICA SUMMARIT 50mm f2.5 : EXCELLENT++ CONDITIONS, OPTICALLY PERFECT, AND COSMETICALLY VERY MINIMAL SIGNS OF USE AT CLOSE INSPECTION. BOX, POUCH, PAPERS, UNFILLED WARRANTY CARD, REAR AND FRONT CAPS, LEICA E39 UV FILTER INCLUDED PRICE:$1050.00[/QUOTE] SOLD:thumbup:

seakayaker

Great Price for the M8.2! I love mine and after a month of use I would love to move up to the full frame M9 as well.

Congratulations and good luck with the sale of the M8.2.

. . . . . I guess what I meant to say was congratulation on the quick sale! Wow!