The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 2/45 T* and Sonnar 2.8/90 T*

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am going to be selling my Sony NEX, so I must part with my two favorite lenses for the NEX. Both the Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 2/45 T* and Sonnar 2.8/90 T* have performed flawlessly on my NEX with a Kipon adapter. I also used these lenses on a Contax G2. They are capable on micro 4/3 with the proper adapter, too.
Both lenses have clean bodies, firm detents, smooth focus, clean front and back glass. The 45mm has one dust particle (I believe) inside that is noticeable. It has not affected the performance, but I am taking that fact into consideration when I price it. Both lenses include the correct Contax hood and hood cap and correct rear caps.
45mm is $325 shipped to your US location
90mm is $225 shipped to your US location
Paypal preferred.