The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One H10 11mp digital back Mamiya 645AF w/ accessories

gsking

Upgraded my back, so passing this one down the line. Shoot with it or use it as a trade-in for a new 180. ;)

Sensor is 24x36mm, and shoots at ISO50 native. ISO100 works; above that, it gets noisy.

I shot this mobile using my PC laptop and a 12V battery (included).

Contains:

1. H10 back. Works great, no dead pixels. Shoots tethered only (Firewire powered, no LCD display). Will work with 645AF (or newer) or RZ67 (with wake-up cable and adapter, not included).

2. 12v li-ion batteries (2x) and chargers

3. Power cable (12V-to-firewire, custom). Backfeeds power into the firewire circuits via another port.

4. Firewire extending cable (25 ft?) w/ signal booster

5. PCMCIA card w/ 2 ports

My focusing screen has a Phase One mask stuck to it. We can discuss trading screens if you like. I haven't checked into if it's easier to get a new sticker from Phase and apply yourself.

Price: $1200