The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hassy XPAN II set

flyingpalm

OK, it's time to let some of my gears go. I'm not a professional photographer but just a hobby to try different kinds of cameras, I collected them, used them and I will do my best to describe the conditions of my gears, but if you have other questions please do let me know. All the prices based on my purchased prices and also the current market price source like the big auction site, there's no shipping or PayPal fee included. If you think the prices are crazy or unreasonable please give me your offer, but I can't guarantee I'll take it:D.

I have plenty positive feedbacks on FM and also 100% positive feedbacks on eBay under the same username so buy with confidence. I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada so all the gears will be shipped out using traceable and insured expedited parcel with Canada Post unless you need other carrier or faster way. I prefer deals in North America but also will consider other inquires from all over the world. I prefer PayPal or EMT inside Canada. The prices listed above based on US dollars, if you pay Canadian dollars it will be the same.

A great set of Hasselblad XPAN II package.
Body is in great condition with some rub marks, a light scratch mark (about 1cm) on the camera base.
VF clean and clear, patches great on both ways. The film counter says 116 which times ten so there should be about 30-40 rolls of films run through it.
Comes with box, body cap, original shoulder strap, there's no manual but you will find it online. There's also no sprit level or the original base plate for tripod.
XPAN 45mm/f4 lens in nice condition, body shows tiny used marks, glass is clean and clear, no sign of scratches, haze or fungus, aperture blades clean and snappy, focus smooth.
Comes with original bubble box, paper box, papers, both lens caps, a new type lock-in hood and HOYA 49mm UV filter.
XPAN 90mm/f4 lens, body shows more wears from use, some paint loss along the front hood mount ring, glass is clean and clear, no scratches, haze or fungus, aperture blades clean and snappy, focus smooth. One Heliopan 49mm 8x RED filter.
Comes with original bubble box, paper box, papers, both lens caps and hood.

The XPAN II package ask for $3500, will ship out cross the border if the buyer located in the US to save you from any hassles to deal with customs