The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M5 Black

NB23

For sale is my lovely M5. I am not sure I am doing the right thing by selling it but at this point in time, I must (Squeezed by another purchase and must sell this and my current M7).

This camera was first sent to DAG for a Check last year and when he got it, apparently the post bumped the package so there is a slight dent on the side of the camera. Fortunately, the dent is exactly placed where there aren't any mechanical parts, and it's slight.

Don has checked and calibrated the Meter and it's flawless. He cleaned it and fixed a pinhole in the shutter.
This M5 is a great camera in Very good condition and, as Don said, should work well for another 50 years, no doubt about it.

I am asking 850$ with FREE Shipping in the US and Canada. Paypal, please add 2%.

Included in the sale is the Body cap.
The Noctilux is not included in the sale but surely shows how Beautiful a M5 is.