The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EPL1, VF2, 20mm, 14-45, FL36R and more

LisaR

I am selling off my micro 4/3rds stuff, pecs will be added tomorrow or can be provided tonight on request if needed. I have lots of feedback on ebay under leolady08 and have sold here

All prices include shipping and insurance in CONUS, will ship outside US for additional shipping fee.

EPL1-camera is about 6 months old and is the blue color. Camera looks like new and was well taken care of $325. Comes with original box and accessories

Panasonic 14-45 lens, I have only had 2 months bought new, caps but no box..sharp sharp sharp lens. $250

Panasonic 20mm bought new 6 months old comes with caps and box perfect condition $250

VF-2 bought new 6 months old like new used only a few times-$185

Olympus 40-150 non 4/3rds version with adapter for micro 4/3rds, bought new with box and caps $110

FL36R flash. Bought new with box 6 months old $165