The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica Hexar RF (black)

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

Konica Hexar RF camera with the original box, users manual in Japanese, Konica strap and a front cap.

The camera is in good working and cosmetic condition. It does however show signs of use as there is some paint peeling on the corners of back door, covered by black paint, and small scratch on the bottom plate. There are no dents nor scratches on the camera body. Please check the pictures.

*Price: 750$

International shipping by trackable EMS included in the price.

I sold over 30 items on this forum and I have a spotless record. I also have a 100% positive feedback on the bay as js_krakow

What a nifty camera. I had one in the midst of a wicked flurry of gear churn, and really wish I'd given myself more time to shoot with it. Good luck with the sale.