The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Summilux-M 11 874-black

neelyfallon

$2400 plus $50 priority, insured shipping.

Please do not haggle. This is a very good price.

The lens was built in 2006. Serial #4062668.
Includes hood, cap and case. I do not have the box or papers. Why? I was young(er) and foolish. Had not become a member of the cult yet.

Mint condition. Glass is clear: absolutely free of scratches, haze, or dust.

Perfect for the M9 or M8.2 IMOHO (recently sold both to a regular here).

I myself have had no issues with focus-shift with this particular lens on both the M9 and the M8.2. Your mileage my vary.

Here is what the Ken and the Steve have to say about this lens:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/leica/35mm-f14-asph.htm

http://stevehuffphotos.com/Steve_Hu...28_THE_LEICA_35_SUMMILUX_1.4_ASPH_REVIEW.html

Why am I selling?: that's all folks! Am moving up to medium format.

neelyfallon

yeah i know i could (possibly) get for a grand more or maybe not... i am finding that this recession is kicking my arse on pricing (had assumed my M9 would go for much more) and just as soon sell sooner than go over to E-Bay or trolling around for a better price. it is what is...

anyway...all my leica gear is now gone:cry: but i am moving on to medium format unless the great recession makes further in roads...

i will be selling 4/3rds and MFT outfit soon. nice gear that needs a home!:thumbup:

J

Jeff_Gao

I bought this lens.

About 2 years ago, I sold one of these in practically new condition for the same price I paid this time. It took me a while to sell that one and I had to fight to get this one. Lesson learned: never sell Leica Asph lenses!

AGeoJO

I bought this lens.

About 2 years ago, I sold one of these in practically new condition for the same price I paid this time. It took me a while to sell that one and I had to fight to get this one. Lesson learned: never sell Leica Asph lenses!
Agreed wholeheartedly! I sold my first copy and ended up buying another one for more and without the 6-bit code my original copy had :(.