Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Epson 4800 w/Imageprint 7 - Local pickup Seattle area only

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Epson 4800 w/Imageprint 7 - Local pickup Seattle area only

Perfect shape Epson 4800 w/inks of various sizes, dates, and capacity left. Due for a maintainence tank soon. Always been covered with a custom nylon cover (included). Will also include an ImagePrint RIP dongle, software and license code. Whether you can upgrade to 8 etc if need be is open to question but it should work otherwise as long as you have the dongle. I can help with this. This is about a $1000 RIP and works great, esp for b&w.

Looking for around $400 but open to offers. I now have an HP 44" and need the space. The Epson doesn't get used and will clog over time if not used periodically. A great printer otherwise esp with the RIP.

I'm in the central Seattle area. 206-310-2868 or pm/email.

Subscriber and Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Epson 4800 w/Imageprint 7 - Local pickup Seattle area only

This is a great deal...

I know as I have a 3800 with IP 8 and dongle.

The IP software and dongle is size specific so this will work for a 17 inch printer....upgrades are the difference in cost from one size to the next.

The dongle and license code should allow an upgrade to 8 but even at 7 it was a wonderful RIP. $400 is a bargain and I would jump on it if I had not been a very satisfied Colorbyte client for 5 years or I needed two printers running at once.

The printer is not bad either.

Best Luck with the sale....

Bob