The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 28mm F4.5 AF D

Anders_HK

Up for sale is my extremely well cared for Mamiya 28mm F4.5 AF D lens. These do not show up that frequent... :thumbs:

As should be obvious this lens was expensive and I thus have babied it accordingly. As an advanced amateur it has been with me on travels in a pouch inside my Tenba PBP photo backpack. There is not a single scratch on the lens. Thus I can with confidence state it as mint as new. There are some light scratches on the lens caps which went into my pockets during shooting since simply my attention was on the lens. The optics is clear as new, no scratch, no fungus, no haze and no other blemish. It is a lovely lens with the right width for a wide :). Reason for my selling it is that I wish to step into technical camera for landscapes.

As you may have noticed I have already sold off a number of gear these last few months both here and on LuLa and Ebay, my login there is same. Please do a search or ask me.

Price is 3,300 USD plus shipping. :thumbs:

I will ship insured EMS with tracking from Hong Kong which is fast and secure. Shipments to e.g. USA frequent go as quick as 2.5 business days from when I give to post office until delivered. For other destinations can take slight longer but still quick. Buyer is responsible for any import duties which in e.g. USA I believe are around 5%, if they are charged upon shipment passing the border, or if instead you get lucky and none are charged (which of course is outside my control) :D. All my gear sold so far has been in very fine condition and well cared for. As is obvious on basis of the value and what I paid for this lens it has been my most well cared gear in my bag (same as my Leaf Aptus of course :D). Payment by PayPal. I will ship a.s.a.p. after PayPal confirms payment. :angel:

Any questions please ask. Thank you. :salute:

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Re: FS: Mamiya 28mm F4.5 AF D

Lowering price to be more compatible... 2950 USD by PayPal. EMS insured WORLDWIDE with tracking is 50 USD additional. That reaches USA for delivery in 2.5 business days! Simple fact is that Hong Kong post is fast and even open Sundays!!! ( Last item shipped left Hong on a Sunday night :D ) ... Will ship quick after PayPal is confirmed. :thumbs:

My lens is MINT, except for minor scratches to lens caps. :thumbs:

Do bear in mind that there is one posted for sale also on LuLa for 4100 usd for what is said "new" but purchased 2008... New price at B&H is 4500 USD.

Of my favorite images with this lens remain those of the Taj Mahal from my travel to India in 2008, attached. :angel:

If no taker here will go to Ebay in 5 days.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

Re: FS: Mamiya 28mm F4.5 AF D

Now on Ebay, please make a search there. My login is same there.

Good luck on bidding, or press "buy it now". :salute:

Regards
Anders

Last edited: