The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gitzo GT1531 Mountaineer Carbon Fiber Tripod

ElvisKennedy

I've had this for about 9 months and have used it perhaps 5 times. Just about new but probably some very minor signs of use from putting in and taking it out of my car.

These go for $600 at B&H ( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/567483-REG/Gitzo_GT1531_GT1531_Mountaineer_6X_Carbon.html ).

Comes with all original stuff including box, bag, tools, manual. Carbon fiber center column is not shown in photo but is included.

$500.00 with USPS Priority Shipping included. Split paypal fees if paying that way (add 1.5%).

Selling a Markins Q3-Tr Q-Ball quick release ball head and some Nikon RRS plates on other listings here at GetDPI.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ElvisKennedy

A number of you have asked so I'll answer here. The carbon fiber center column was removed and put back in the box the day I got it so it's brand new and unused. I just didn't take it out of the box for the pictures. Thanks.