Site Sponsors

Thread: Mamiya 645 AFD 80mm lens & polaroid back $700 or best offer

profoto4sale

Mamiya 645 AFD 80mm lens & polaroid back $700 or best offer

Like new Mamiya 645 AFD 80mm lens & polaroid back
    selling all my gear now so will sell for a good price. New addition to my family is forcing me to give up my hobby. I do not have the film back seeing as I let a friend borrow it and he then lost it so that is the only thing that it does not come with. thanks for looking.

will let go for $700 or best offer

send me a pm or a email at [email protected]

profoto4sale

Re: Mamiya 645 AFD 80mm lens & polaroid back $700 or best offer

looking for a getdpi user that has positive feedback that could take a look at this camera for another getdpi user who is interested in this camera. I would be willing to pay a small fee 20 or 30 dollars for someone to do this that lives in or near manhattan. Camera is located in downtown near wall st. Thanks for any possible help. Have had a very bad experience with pay pal and had a user do charge back after they switched out parts on a macbook pro and I am still stuck 900 dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

It's one thing not to trust someone based on your poor experience, but it's another to presume another person to be the same just because he does not wish to involve a third person or use any other payment method. Yes I was the person interested, and yes I didn't wish to involve others to inspect the camera and yes I didn't wish to use western union. I took a very serious and personal offense when you referred to me as if I'm trying to scam you like the other person you dealt with. I am withdrawing my offer.
    Scott

profoto4sale

Quote Originally Posted by SYGTAFOTO View Post
    It's one thing not to trust someone based on your poor experience, but it's another to presume another person to be the same just because he does not wish to involve a third person or use any other payment method. Yes I was the person interested, and yes I didn't wish to involve others to inspect the camera and yes I didn't wish to use western union. I took a very serious and personal offense when you referred to me as if I'm trying to scam you like the other person you dealt with. I am withdrawing my offer.
    Your offer was never real. Sorry my friend. I am out 900 dollars because of paypals flaws. And sorry not going to risk that type thing to ever happen again This is the reason I will sell local anyways. And not to mention that I agreed with the owner of this website "Jack Flesher" to ship him a mamiya zd digital back with NO SECURITY on my side so he could see if he wanted to purchase this $3000 dollar item. see below. dont question me
    Last edited by Guy Mancuso; 19th February 2011 at 06:17. Reason: Private PM's are NOT to be posted in public

Post Thanks / Like

Listen,
    I don't care what your previous dealings have been. I don't care that you were possibly scammed out of your MAC. I was perfectly satisfied not to do the deal with you when you said you don't want to do it via Paypal. Well I do so I said Good luck with the sale.
    Your next reply implied I was out to scam you followed by some rather stupid remarks about me being a Canadian.
    I'm not just going to sit there and take it.
    Good if you sold the Mamiya setup. There are many out there and I would rather deal with someone who's more relaxed.

BTW, Paypal is the safest way to do transactions. Your unfortunate MAC sale is not the fault of Paypal, it's you.
    Scott

profoto4sale

actually for not caring so much you have been quite busy responding here and there. And if you want to discount my email trail with 100% trust worth user and owner of the site then you must have stuck your head in the sand. French Canadian by chance ? Your attitude def reeks of a Parisian.

keep looking buddy you will find your camera your just not going to get mine. even though your so upset by that fact.

profoto4sale

and by the way. face to face transactions are the safest way to do transactions. And once again the mac situation is not my fault. Please explain to me how that is my fault?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by profoto4sale View Post
    actually for not caring so much you have been quite busy responding here and there. And if you want to discount my email trail with 100% trust worth user and owner of the site then you must have stuck your head in the sand. French Canadian by chance ? Your attitude def reeks of a Parisian.

keep looking buddy you will find your camera your just not going to get mine. even though your so upset by that fact.
    I don't think you understand my replies. Please read again. I am perfectly satisfied that I didn't buy your camera. BTW, I didn't understand your second sentence at all.

And, please refrain from making racial comments, your racial comments just sour this community and I'm not the only Canadian on this site and I'm sure they won't take it lightly either.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by profoto4sale View Post
    and by the way. face to face transactions are the safest way to do transactions. And once again the mac situation is not my fault. Please explain to me how that is my fault?
    Not your fault? Why ISN'T it your fault? WHY IS IT PAYLPAL'S FAULT?

Did you have insurance when you sold the item? if the screen was received cracked by the buyer, surely, shipping insurance would have covered that. It's upto the seller to buy insurance. The buyer is not responsible for damages during transit. Seller takes care of that.

Switching out hard drive? Did you take any screen shots of what you are selling? You go to "About this MAC", then go to more info, it lays out everything about the computer. Did you make note of those?

You should just stick with Craigslist and face to face transactions.

Stop blaming others, blame yourself.
    Scott

profoto4sale

ha really racist??? Canadian thats a racist comment..... get out. Just like you said about yourself in a post your NOOB when it comes to med format. It is sad that clowns like yourself make someone like me who is an informed photographer not want to use this site and give out good deals to the community. You my friend were not Steven Meisel 1st assistant that was me. nuff said. I have proven myself in the photo world how about yourself. As I thought nothing but a NOOB

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

If the insults are not refrained I will be forced to start banning people and closing this thread. Got a issue take it off line. GetDPI is NO place for wars.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

YOUR REPLIES SURE HAVE A WAY OF GOING OFF TRACK.

- WHAT YOU DO AS A PHOTOGRAPHER IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
    - YOU BEING STEVEN MEISEL'S 1ST ASSISTANT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
    - ME BEING NEW TO MF IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT MY CREDIBILITY AND YOUR PRESUMPTION THAT I'M A SCAMMER AND YOUR REPLY, "SOONER OR LATER, YOU ARE GOING TO GET NAILED IF YOU TRY TO SCREW PEOPLE" IS THE TOPIC.

STEVEN MEISEL MAY HAVE TAUGHT YOU A THING OR TWO ABOUT BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I GUESS HE HASN'T TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING ABOUT CLASS.

BY THE WAY, I AM A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EXPERTS IN ALL FORMATS TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. YOUR IGNORANCE CONTINUES TO AMAZE ME.

I'M DONE WITH YOU AS YOU HAVE MANAGED TO CRUMBLE ON YOUR OWN. I'M SURE MODS WILL INTERVENE AND CLEAN THIS UP.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

This thread has gone personal and serves no purpose to the forum at large. It is closed.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."