The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical

seakayaker

Putting up for sale a mint condition Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical lens. The lens was rarely used and only mounted on my GF1 twice. The 50/1.5 Aspherical was the only lens made in Nikon RF Mount and can also be mounted on a micro four/thirds camera with adaptor (approximately $30.00).

The current sales price for this lens new is $349.00.

I am asking $239.00 which would include paypal and shipping cost for the continental US. The Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical lens comes with the original box, manual, hood, front, and rear caps.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

Re: FS: Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical

I do not believe that this lens has an adaptor that will allow it work on any Leica camera. The adaptor I used was specific to the micro four thirds cameras. A cheap solution for a fast 50 for my GF1.

fortynine

What u need is an adaptor from Nikon S to Leica M. They are rare, compared to the Leica to m43 adaptors, as they are machined with a focusing barrel to match the Nikon S mount lenses to the Leica cameras, so Leica cameras can focus the lenses. The adaptors are solid brass.

They are currently the best price effective entry to Leica M system. Imagine good quality Nikon S Mount Voigtlander lenses, 50mm f1.5, 85mm Apo, 28mm f3.5 ( collectors item ), all for USD 800, mounted on a Leica camera, via the adaptor

Throw in an adaptor and its USD 900 total. This amount can't even buy half a Leica 50mm lens.

Sorry to hijack your thread for a moment. Juz wanted to expand your buyer base. Leica M users can use this 50 f1.5 lens. Its a gem. In fact, prices juz shot up to over USD 600 for the Leica M-mount version.

uhoh7

Would be great on a nex. If I didn't already have 100 50s i'd snap it up. great value

seakayaker

Reducing price to $214.00 which includes paypal fee & shipping in the continental US.

This is a beautiful fast 50mm to be used with a micro four/thirds system and M system cameras with an adaptor.

Thanks for looking!

D

dtakias

Hi,

I just messaged you. Thanks