The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: VF-1 Like New (Barely Used)

C

cokids

Almost never used VF-1 viewfinder for PEN cameras. I bought it when i purchased the EPl-1, but just never used it. Purchased the VF-2 instead and use it all the time. It's a good match for the 17mm or 20mm lenses, from what I understand. The viewfinder is in mint condition though the box has been demolished. I carried it wrapped in the box to protect it which took good care of the viewfinder, but made the box useless otherwise!

This is what the Olympus site says about it,

"Optical Viewfinder VF-1 for use with the 17mm Micro Four Thirds pancake lens. This externally attached optical viewfinder approximates the view of the pancake lens. It uses a bright 17mm frame to enable comfortable picture composition.

# Bright-line optical viewfinder mounts on the hotshoe
# Multi-coated glass lens element construction
# Available in silver "

This is my first attempted sale here, but I am honest and product is JUST as described. Returnable for up to 7 days, if not completely satisfied! You pay shipping in any case.

Asking $50.00 (Sells for $99.99 new.) I will accept PayPal or money order payments only. Photos upon request.

C

cokids

Re: FS: VF-1 Like New (Barely Used)

Will have to check on shipping charge. Not sure what it should be.

C

cokids

How do I mark it sold? Having problems finding edit button.

Would like very much to mark it SOLD!!

Beth

C

cokids

Thread Tools are supposed to include an 'edit' button, but I don't find one in my tools!! Yikes!! Want to mark it 'SOLD.'