The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 500 c/m Kit

tnabbott

FS: Hasselblad 500 C/M Body with A12 back and 80mm CF lens - $1450.

Details:
• Everything in this kit is in LN- or better condition. This is probably the cleanest copy of a 500 c/m system that you will find. Comes from a non-smoking, no pet, no children environment and shows only light hobbyist use.​
• Comes with boxes, instruction manual, caps, covers, and all original assessories.​
• Functions flawlessly. I have taken many pictures with this kit and have never encountered a problem.​

Serial #s:
• Body: RH 1273327 - 1982​
• A12 Back with matching insert: RP 3236221 1983​
• 80mm CF lenses: 6533580 - 1982​

Price/Payment:
• My asking price of $1450 reflects the fact that this kit is very, very clean; functions flawlessly; and comes with all original accessories and packaging. You are getting into the Hasselblad system with a standard kit that will last you decades with proper care and use.​
• I accept PayPal if you cover the fees, or check/MO if you can wait for funds to clear before I ship.​
• You cover shipping, which will be insured by a trackable service and originate from San Diego, CA.​
• I will ship only to CONUS and Canada, with any border issues the sole reponsibility of the buyer.​

This is a great example of a legendary system. Get this before I change my mind!

Thanks!