The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 Black + 28mm 2.8, 90mm 2.8, 135mm 4.0 Lenses

N

nmook

As much as it pains me to part with it, I am going on extended travel and just cannot carry about my Leica kit, so hopefully it can find a new home with one of you! I've lurked for a long time here but haven't posted often, so I can send you my eBay profile if you want to see my feedback record (100%). For sale includes:

- Leica M8.2 in stunning condition. No major scratches or blemishes. Some minor brassing along a few edges, which makes the camera look even better. Plastic still on bottom. Comes with all original accessories, perfect condition box/manuals, and I will even throw in an extra battery! Asking $3,500. Free shipping in continental US.

- Leica 28mm Elmarit 2.8 lens BLACK in like-new condition. Barely used. Newest model, 6-bit coded from factory. Comes with box/papers, Nappa leather case, lens hood. Bought from Leica dealer, Passport to 12/13/2011. Will throw in a Leica E39 Black UV/IR filter. Asking $1750. Free shipping in continental US.

SOLD - Leica 90mm Elmarit 2.8 lens BLACK in excellent++ condition. It's the 1991 model, hand coded with internal lens hood. Bought from Leica dealer, comes with new Nappa leather case. Asking $750. Free shipping in continental US.

- Leica 135mm Elmar 4.0 lens SILVER in good condition. From 1960, bought from Leica dealer. Will throw in an X1.25 viewfinder magnifier. Asking $170. Free shipping in continental US.

Also have for sale:

- Leica E39 UV/IR filter SILVER. Asking $70
- B+W 39 486 UV/IR filter BLACK. Asking $35
- B+W 46 486 UV/IR filter BLACK. Asking $35

Any questions, PM me!

Last edited:
J

Jeff_Gao

PM sent on the 90mm lens. If it is still available, I will take it.

Thanks

N

nmook

Willing to accept $3300 on the M8.2 without the extra battery, $3350 with. Also still have:

- 135mm ELMAR 4.0 + viewfinder mag: $150
- Leica E39 Filter BLACK: $60
- Leica E39 Filter Silver: $60

Or make an offer! Free shipping on all items in Con US.