The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: mint G1 body for your LX3?

apicius9

Just wondering if anybody is interested. I recently sold my LX3, bought a new G1 as a backup body for my GH2. Now I have yet to come into a situation where I need the backup body but I do miss the more portable LX3 occasionally. So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a trade. A newish G1 and LX3 in good shape should come in at about the same value as far as I see.

About the G1: black, has less than 50 pictures taken with it, comes in the box with all the works plus one extra original Panasonic battery. I bought it a few months ago and assume it's not hackable, but I haven't even looked, yet.

Just in case: I'd also consider a trade of a LX5 or a Canon S95 for my G1 plus some legacy glass.

Thanks,

Stefan