The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Canon 5D MKII + 1.4/35mm + 1.4/50mm + 2.8/24mm

fotolli

Hi everyone!

I am selling a 5D MKII kit that I bought only a couple of weeks ago, because I was able to buy a bargain Nikon D3s.

I bought the 5D MKII with the 1.4/35mm L from an older gentleman who had planed to get back into photography after retiring, but it did not happen. So he didn´t really use it and Body and lens have a mere 225 shutter actuations as off now. Unfortunately I did not get the sales receipt or warranty card, so that I cannot hand it on. But since the equipment is basically new, there is nothing to worry about, I guess.
Both the 50mm and 24mm I bought second hand, as well, and they are in very good conditon with original hoods included. The glass is without blemishes and there are only very slight traces of use. Obviously they are not in the same stunning condition as is the body and 35mm lens.

My asking price for the entire kit is 3000€ net to me + shipping. I´d prefer a classic bank transfer, so that no fees occur if IBAN and Bic are used within the EU. Also I do ship from Germany, so that no incoming taxes apply if send within the EU.

Thanks for looking

Oliver

Last edited:

fotolli

I realise the picture are pretty compressed. If you send me an e-mail I can send them in better quality and add some more showing the glass.

Cheers

Oliver