The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] CV 35/1.2, CV50/1.5 and CV75/2.5

Jonas

I have these three Voigtlander lenses up for sale. I decided to leave µ4/3 and I haven't been into Leica and rangefinders since the 80's. I'm in the EU, in Sweden, and there will be no additional custom fees or taxes for any buyer with a shipping address inside the EU. I'll ship the lenses promptly, insured and signed for. The prices are for buyers paying by bank transfer (BIC/IBAN codes) - I really dislike PayPal. If you want to pay using PayPal that's fine as well but you'll have to pay the fees. Here goes:

Cosina Voigtländer 35mm f/1.2 ASPH, black, M-mount:

Practically as new. In fact, it is hard to tell it from a new one. There is one place at the ribs of the aperture ring starting to show some wear. In every other aspect, like new, just much cheaper than buying.

The box, caps and the original standard hood are included,
Price: EUR 845, shipping is EUR 25

If interested PM me.

Cosina Voigtländer 50mm f/1.5 ASPH Chrome, LTM

Condition; Very good. The glass elements are all looking good, there are no scratches or anything else. There are some, but few and small, dust particles inside the lens. From what I can see they have not affected any images; the lens is top notch and as sharp and contrasty as we expect a CV 50/1.5 to be. No mechanical problems.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered (original hood and caps).

Price: EUR 345, shipping is EUR 25,
If interested, well, my PM in-box is open.

More images are here, please check them for a look at the minor imperfections at the base of the barrel. Lol... don't forget you are looking at enlarged images.

Cosina Voigtländer 75mm f/2.5 Black, LTM

Finally I have this black CV75/2.5.
Condition; Very very good. The lens comes with original hood (they usually do) no scratches, no dust, original un-scratched front cap (that's not every day) and no brassing (very rare, unless new then).

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered (original hood and caps).

Price: EUR 240, shipping is EUR 25

Again, PM me if interested.

As always, should my prices be totally out of line please send me a PM and let me know about it. I'll do what I can to make a deal ending with both of us happy.

Jonas

Jonas

The CV50/1.5 is sold, Thank you's go out to danielmk2.

The CV35/1.2 and the CV75/2.5 are still available.

Jonas

Lowered prices:

The CV35/1.2 is now EUR 815 (shipping still EUR 25)
and the CV75/2.5 is now EUR 215 (shipping still EUR 25)

/Jonas

Jonas

Last call with lowered prices:

The CV35/1.2 is now EUR 815 (shipping still EUR 25)
and the CV75/2.5 is now EUR 215 (shipping still EUR 25)

/Jonas

Jonas

Last try (lol, the very last one then). If interested send me a PM. If my prices are out of this world please let me know (and why) and I'll see what I can do.