The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] Sigma 50/1.4 for 4/3 mount

Jonas

Up for sale is this Sigma 50/1.4 EX DG HSM in 4/3 mount:

Condition; Very good, problem free, very good looking. There are some minor traces from use on the barrel. The glass elements and the function and the images are all in perfect order with the single exception of a minimal dot on the rear element. Located at the distant border of the glass it doesn't matter.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box (caps, hood and a pouch) when delivered from Sigma.

Price: EUR 275, insured shipping is EUR 25,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know about the rules in your country but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, my PM box is open.

Jonas

While discussing the price with an interested guy I offered to lower the price to EUR 270 plus EUR 25 for the shipping. It's only fair to offer the same price to anyone interested.

But is the lens sharp enough? You decide:

Jonas

And for those not sure what this lens can do:

The image above is misfocused; that's what Canon and Sigma AF do... The image was taken in the evening with the light from the shop windows and the street lamps as light sources, with a 450D. Then it was cropped in post and could just as well have been taken with a 4/3 camera.

Jonas

Above; G1, Sigma 50/1.4 EX at f/1.6
Obviously post-processed and cropped (quite a lot), my last try to catch some attention for this lens.

EUR 270 plus EUR 25 for the shipping, PayPal or bank transfer.