The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Used Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens

D

Devon Shaw

I have for sale a used Canon 24-105mm f/4L lens. When I got this lens it had error 01 so I sent it into Canon for repair. I believe they replaced all the internals except for the class and it now works perfectly. Still has five months of warranty on that repair.

Lens is in good condition. You can tell it is not brand new. The body shows some marks and the hood is a bit scuffed up. The glass has one small scratch near the edge of the front element that I pointed out below.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm looking to get $830 shipped and paypaled
Also open to trade offers, particularly for a recent model MacBook Pro (possibly plus cash on my side). Also interested in other Canon EF lenses.

I'm located in the Bay Area. If you're local feel free to come check out the lens for yourself and I'll bring the price down to $810.