The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leicaflex SL

Snapshot

I'm selling my Leicaflex SL. This camera is in a beautiful condition (the light spots in the pictures below are reflections). I can only see some signs of use on the bottom, but nothing serious. The finder has some very small signs of desilvering in the viewfinder. I had the camera serviced a year ago by Malcolm Taylor in the UK, who is a renowned repairman (they even say he services the Leica M's of queen Elizabeth). He could have resilvered the prism, but he told me I shouldn't bother given that the desilvering is far too minor too worry about. The camera is functioning perfectly, with the exception of the TTL-lightmeter. This could not be repaired by Mr. Taylor, due to a lack of parts.

I am selling the camera for 275 Euro. You won't find a Leicaflex in a better cosmetic and mechanical condition for such a price!

Registered, insured shipping from the Netherlands costs between 20 and 26 Euro for shipping within the EU and 32 Euro for shipping outside the EU.

Paypal (buyer pays the fees) and bank transfer are accepted as payment methods.

I have sold successfully on Getdpi before and have 650+ positive feedback ratings on eBay (ID: selmee):
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/selmee