Site Sponsors

Thread: WTB: Unused Leica M Neckstrap 14316

Post Thanks / Like

WTB: Unused Leica M Neckstrap 14316

I am one of a handful of people that has always liked the stock Leica M black nylon neckstrap that has come with every Leica M body for decades.

I know a lot of people replace them immediately and stick their unused one in a box somewhere and forget all about it. If you have an unused one you don't need and would part with for $25 or so plus shipping, please let me know. Mine is great, but the nylon gets caught in the velcro on my bag, and after several years, it is starting to fray.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB: Leica M8/8.2/9 Battery Charger

For an upcoming trip, I am looking for a backup battery charger for my M9. The so-called "Frankencharger" "brick" that comes standard with the M8/8.2 would be fine, and a M9 charger would be fine as well. The only thing I wouldn't consider is the Delkin dual charger that works with the M8/8.2/9--been there, done that, and it lasted less than a week. I need something dependable as a backup, and the less expensive the better. Thanks. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB: Unused Leica M Neckstrap 14316

I believe I do have one. Let you know in the morning. Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Hi-

I have a new one available from a Leica M6. The carrying strap has product number 14253 printed on the box.

I am out of town but can send it out on Monday. Let me know if you are still looking for one.

abstract