The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FSCarl Zeiss Distagon 35/2.8 T* ~ Yashica 50/1.7 ML & CY Adaptor

seakayaker

Two lenses with Contax Yashica mounts that I purchased to use with my micro four/thirds cameras

1) Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f2.8 lens in Excellent condition which produces sharp photographs with beautiful colors and B&W. The glass is clean with not marks, haze or dust. The lens has a rear cap (not original) no front cap but does include a B&W 55E 010 1x MC filter and a pouch. Asking $249.00 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

. . . . . sample photos taken with the lens

2) Yashica ML 50mm f1.7 lens in good condition. The glass is clear with no marks but there is dust visable which does not effect the photograph. The lens has a rear cap (not original) no front cap but does include a Canon 52mm Sky 1-A filter and collapsible rubber hood. Asking price is $59.00 which include the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

3) C/Y to micro four/thirds adaptor $22.00 includes 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

Buy All 3 items together and take a 15% discount to move the items, or $280.50 which includes Paypal and Shipping within Continental US.

seakayaker

. . . . . bump . . . . .

This is a nice package for someone who wants to try shooting with a couple of manual focus lens with their Micro Four/Thirds camera without making a large cash investment.

You will not be disappointed with the quality of the Carl Zeiss 35/2.8 lens!

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

1) REDUCING Asking price to $225.00 for the Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f2.8 lens which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

2. Reducing price to $49.00 for the Yashica ML 50mm f1.7 lens which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

3. With the purchase of either lens I will include the C/Y to micro four/thirds adaptor for an additional $17.00.

Buy all three together for and take an additonal 10% off! . . . . . or $261.90 for all three . . . . .

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

SOLD: Carl Zeiss Distagon 35/2.8 T* ~ Yashica 50/1.7 ML & CY Adaptor

The Carl Zeiss Distagon 35/2.8 T* and Yashica 50/1.7 ML Lenses have been sold.

I do have the C/Y to micro four thirds adaptor available for $20.00 which includes the 3% paypal and shipping within the continental United States.

Thanks for Looking