The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Thumbs up, ML-grip, accessory shoes

P

pphuang

A few assorted items for sale:

Thumbs Up (CSEP-1, EP-1 and an older Model 3). All are in pretty good shape, although they have obvious brassing and other signs of wear. I have two EP-1s, one with lettering and one without (not shown), so let me know which of the two you would like. The Model 3 is somewhat longer than the current CSPEP/EP, and those with smaller hands may find this to be a more comfortable. The Model 3 is also missing the rubber plug that covers the center hole, but this is cosmetic only and does not interfere with its function.

CSEP-1: $95
EP-1: $85
Model 3: $55
---------------------

ML-grip by PhotoEquip (the camera in the photo is NOT included :)) Chrome, extremely nice condition, high quality grip which also provides protection for your baseplate. The grip allows full access to the bottom plate without needing to be removed. It will fit any M camera except the M5. $95.
----------------------

Accessory shoes. These are left over from a variety of different projects. These have perhaps one or two light scratches and/or bright marks, but overall are in very nice condition. One is from an M3 and the others from a IIIf, although the IIIf accessory shoe should also fit a IIIc or IIIg. Nice replacements if your current shoe is in bad shape. $25.
----------------------

All prices include shipping and paypal in the continental US. International will be at cost minus a $5 discount. Additional photos can be provided on request.

P

pphuang

Update:

TU Model 3 sold
TU CSEP-1 sold (I have a second one that's still available)
ML-grip sold (I have a second one that's still available)

Everything else still available