The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Black and 75mm Summicron ASPH

L

Lux

For sale, a Leica M9 black body and a 75mm Summicron-M ASPH lens, as follows:

M9: Purchased as a like new demo from Camera West with one year Leica USA warranty. This camera had been used for about two months by Sean, the owner, prior to my purchase. In addition to saving me a little money, I knew I was getting a camera that had been tested to work perfectly, as it still does. One year warranty form is unfilled. The only issue keeping from mint condition is there is a slight scratch on the left side of the LCD. It is only visible when the LCD is powered off. I immediately put a Giottos glass LCD protector on it, so the camera is just as I received it from Sean. Camera is a complete kit, just as you would receive it as new. I will also include two SanDisk 8GB SCDC cards. If you wish, I also have two extra batteries, a RSS bottom plate with grip and a Thumbs Up CSEP-1 double mount accessory for sale separately at reasonable prices. Selling price for the camera kit and cards is $6100 including shipping within CONUS.

75mm Summicron: Lens was purchased new by me from Ken Hansen. It is 6-bit coded and like new in all respects. Passport form has not been filled out. Comes with a mint B+W multicoated 49mm UV filter and all caps, packaging, paperwork, etc., just as if you purchased it new. A stellar performer, but my tired old eyes can’t focus it quickly enough. I also have a Leica 1.25x magnifying eyepiece available separately at a fair price if you are interested. Selling price for the lens with filter including CONUS shipping is $3200. If you want the magnifier, please add $175.

As for payment, I’d prefer a cashier’s check or personal check. I’ll take Pay Pal, but you will need to pay the fee, either by adding 3% or sending payment as a “gift.” Shipment will be by UPS ground, fully insured.

I can provide references if you wish. I am also active on the evil auction site under the same handle, “samuelphoto” with over 1000 transactions and perfect feedback.

Keep watching for more very nice Leica equipment to be posted in the coming days. Thanks for your interest.