The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 21mm Elmarit-M ASPH Black 6-Bit Near Mint

L

Lux

For sale, a Leica 21mm Elmarit-M ASPH lens in black, 6-bit coded and in near mint condition. Comes with a Leica 55mm UVa filter with case, front and rear caps, shade, shade cover and Leica leather lens case. Lens exhibits flawless optics and mechanics. Selling price is $2595 including insured UPS shipping to the continental US. Also available to the buyer is a Leica 21mm viewfinder (no case) for just $225 if you wish.

As for payment, I’d prefer a cashier’s check or personal check. I’ll take Pay Pal, but you will need to pay the fee, either by adding 3% or sending payment as a “gift.”

I can provide references if you wish. I am also active on the evil auction site under the handle, “samuelphoto” with over 1000 transactions and perfect feedback.

Keep watching for more very nice Leica equipment to be posted in the coming days. Thanks for your interest.

L

Lux

Bump for a great lens. I'll eat the Pay Pal fee so $2595 net to YOU.

L

Lux

Hump day bump. This is an awesome lens at an even more awesome price!

L

Lux

Final bump before I try elsewhere. Surely somebody wants this lens!