The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Ricoh GRD III

changed

I got a good deal on this GRDIII, but digital just isn't working for me. The camera was purchased last March, and I'm the second owner.

There are two things to mention about the camera. first: there is a small white spot on the detachable ring-- doesn't hurt the camera at all. Second: the LCD screen has lost some of it's shiny coating-- however, it doesn't impact the visibility of the screen when the camera is on.

Included are the original box, paperwork, CD, cleaning utensils, USB transfer chord, the other chord that does I-don't-know-what, standard GRD wrist-strap + Ricoh GS-1 neck strap, battery, battery charger, and an 8GB SanDisk HCSD card (not pictured below):

(here you can see the white mark more clearly-- again, purely cosmetic)

(here you can see what the LCD looks like when the camera is off and tilted to accentuate the effect.)

(here you can see that the LCD screen is not impacted by the loss of some of the shiny coating on the LCD).

Asking $390 shipped (w/ PayPal within the USA). $395 shipped to Canada w/ PayPal. If you do a certified check/money order (whatever they are called), I'll take $380. Insured USPS postage, and I'll send along the tracking number.

I post over on RFF as 'ElectroWned'