The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Nikon D3

Roel

Hi there,

I am selling my trusty Nikon D3 as I recently acquired a D3s for my wedding work.

Overall, the camera is in excellent shape and I have included photos of it in this thread so you can see for yourself. I am the original owner and it has 72,107 shutter actuations and considering it is rated for 300,000 clicks, there is a lot of life left in this camera.

I have never had a problem with the camera and it has only been to Nikon for a CLA (clean, lubricate and adjust) ... a free service offered by NPS to D3 owners in Canada.

There is a very, very faint hairline mark on the left hand side of the rear LCD - I tried to photograph it (last photo) but I could not get it to show up. That is how faint it is ... you have hold it at the right angle in very bright sunlight to see it. Obviously, this does not affect image quality or the operation of the camera.

The Nikon D3 comes with the:

- original box
- USB/video Cables
- manual
- MH-22 dual charger and AC cord
- EN-EL4a battery that reads "1" ("0" is new and "4" is replace)
- camera strap
- copy of receipt

The price is $2,500.00 Canadian dollars net to me and I will include insured shipping anywhere in Canada and the USA in the price. I accept cash (in person), Email Money Transfer or Paypal (if you cover the fees). I am located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada and if you are located in Southern Ontario, I am happy to meet you at a mutually convenient location if you want to inspect the camera and do the transaction in person.

Please contact me at [email protected] for further information or if you wish to purchase.

Thanks!