The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Bessa R2m incl 50mm Lens and case

Selling a Leica-M compatible Voigtlander Bessa R2m RF body. The R2m has an all mechanical (no batteries) shutter system and a built-in meter (EV scale LED). It will shoot photos even if the batteries are dead. The R2m has a bright beautiful viewfinder and has 35mm,50mm,75mm, and 90mm framelines. The camera is used and shows normal signs of wear, but it was well cared for and photo-making ability is in perfect working order! Some metaling on corners, and the spring is that holds the rewind crank in place when body is inverted is broken. Not an problem for shooting.

I am throwing in a lens and some extras to get you started. The lens is a vintage 1968 Soviet 'Jupiter-8' 50mm F2 lens. This lens is highly acclaimed and has beautiful bokeh. I used it primarily as my street portraiture lens.

Also included: Strap, Camera Case, and three lens filters and original box. Check eBay to compare price - I have this kit priced to move.

Send me a message if you have any questions or want to buy.

$475 Paypal +3%. Shipping Included. US buyers only.