The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) Leica R prime lenses

etermes

Hi all,

I am selling five Leica R lenses from my collection, I prefer international bank transfer, shipping to European Union countries. Shipping cost is not included.

But I can accept paypal(3,5% more) and also I can send outside EU (customs taxes responsability of the buyer)

My ebay nick is al.aguilar: 170 positive votes(100%)

Leica R 19mm 2.8 late version-> 1150 euros (S/N: 3504093)

Excellent condition, only minor marks in the barrel, with original soft pouch, box, hood and caps,
working perfect, glasses without scratches, smooth focus ring, aperture crisp, oil free blades.

Leica R 35mm 2.8 late version-> 400 euros (S/N: 3362169)

Excellent condition, only minor marks in the barrel, with model E55 3CAM, built-in hood, original rear cap, UV B+W filter and cap.
Working perfect, glasses without scratches, smooth focus ring, aperture crisp, oil free blades.

Leica R 50mm 1.4 SUMMILUX-> 600 euros (S/N: 2901146)

Excellent condition, only minor marks in the barrel, model E55, built-in hood, original front and rear cap,
Working perfect, glasses without scratches, smooth focus ring, aperture crisp, oil free blades.

Leica R 90mm SUMMICRON E55 model-> 500 euros (S/N: 2949719)

Excellent condition, 2CAM model E55, built-in hood, original box, soft pouch, rear cap and UV hoya filter with cap.

Leica R 90mm 2.8 late version -> 450 euros (S/N: 3551790)

Excellent condition, almost like new, 3CAM model E55, built-in hood, original rear cap, original UV filter and cap,

Thursday I will put all the lenses for auction in ebay, the prices are firm.

If you need more information, larger version pics, let me know.

Best regards

Last edited: