The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645AF, Phase One P30+ and Phase One 80mm D

topgreat

I would like to sell it as a kit for $9750+shipping+paypal fee. Everything is in excellent condition. The back has a low shutter actuation (about 8300). Please send me PM if you are interested. The lens is Phase One version, which has better QC than Mamiya.

jsf

Sigh, I won't even bring this up to my wife, she really won't understand, especially after doing our tax return, sheesh, I didn't know I spent that much last year on gear, really. But I have pixel envy like you cannot believe. So what are you changing your rig for? Joe

Don Libby

Am I the only person here thinking that this would be an excellent way to get 30% off an IQ180?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bump for a great seller.

I've bought both a 645AFD II outfit & 75-150D from Yodium with no problems at all. Both items were as described and as new.

topgreat

Joe: I need to get some money back after I bought Noct 0.95. I will buy a new MFDB again for sure in the future.
Graham: Thanks for your bump
Jason: do not think, buy it :D

David Klepacki

Holy Cow! This is still for sale? This kit will blow away anything from Canon or Nikon.

I shot portraits with a P30+ and it gave me some of the best skin tones from any digital camera, and especially under low or difficult lighting situations. I believe the high iso performance of this back is still considered to be one of the best in medium format ... and at this price unbeatable.

This is a great deal, and a secure investment if you later plan to upgrade to a different Phase back if/when you need it. I have done business with Yodyium in the past, and everything went smoothly.

David

topgreat

I also open for any offer. Don't be afraid to offer. You may be lucky. I can also trade with any Summilux ASPH.
Update: Price reduce to $9000.

Last edited: