The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X1

Don Libby

I'll admit it I made a mistake in getting this. While the images are great I just can't find the love for this little camera - might be the idea that I shoot only RAW however with the X1 you can't shoot only RAW so every image shot is doubled.

I took this with me on the last trip and only used it sparingly - so little in fact that I never thought to use it at all in either Yosemite or Death Valley. This camera needs a new home.

You'll get everything that came with it including the leather camera case. The camera has been registered to me and I'm uncertain how Leica deals with resales. The camera is in excellent condition - I'd rate it as 9+ with clean lens, screen and body.

For sale for $1,200 which will include the 16GB Sandisk I've been using in it. I prefer PayPal and a verified address. Add $20 for shipping anywhere US and Canada and $35 elsewhere.

The sale of this camera will help me along in getting a Cambo Compact....

I just returned home and haven't had time to take any images of the camera but hope to in the next couple days.

Don

Don Libby

How about Florence at Sonic? Send me a PM please....

I'm marking this sold pending payment.

Thanks to all :salute:

Don