The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M-Noctilux 0.95 lens $9500

leicashot

Ok so this here is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. Up for sale is my beloved Noctilux 0.95.

It comes with everything in the box as it came new. It's in excellent condition with a little paint loss here and there as well as a small ding in the hood, which does not affect the hood movement, as it's very small. If you're really picky you can always replace the hood, but seriously I'd still rate this as in excellent condition.

The lens focuses perfectly on my calibrated M9 (also for sale) and aperture is snappy and perfect. Glass is unmarked in any way, and is perfect as i've had a Leica filter on it (also included) since day 1. I'm also including
two ND filters for it:
- B+W 0.9
- B+W 1.8

As you can see i'm being very honest about the condition of this lens and it's priced accordingly. Therefor I ask that you only inquire if you have the money and aren't intending to lowball on this deal. I have as many references as you'd like, so buy with confidence in this camera. New, I paid $10,450 + tax, and my asking price is a very fair $9500. I am ONLY selling to fund a Medium Format camera to my working kit. It's honestly heartbreaking to let this go.

See my other sales for the Leica M9 camera and Voigtlander 35/1.2 Chrome lens.

Regards

Kris

JSK

Re: Leica M-Noctilux 0.95 lens $9500

This is the best deal I have ever seen for this lens.

leicashot

Re: Leica M-Noctilux 0.95 lens $9500

Due to an issue with payment, this lens is NOW AVAILABLE

Also note: this lens comes with original receipt for remaining warranty. Original purchased: 09/08/10

Filters alone are worth $300