The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Voigtlander 35/1.2 Chrome lens $1250

leicashot

Price $1250

Ok so this here is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. Up for sale is my beloved Voigtlander 35/1.2 in chrome. This is THE best 35mm fast lens in the world IMHO, and yes I believe it's better than the Summilux ASPH II. This lens is rare (only 300 made), discontinued and no longer available. it is only 3 months old, and purchased from Cameraquest.

It comes with everything in the box as it came new. It's in MINT condition with barely any signs of usel. One thing to mention is that the little pin that indicates where the centre of the lens is and where the hood clips has come out. Stephen Gandy has ordered a replacement which I will forward to the next buyer. This pin has ZERO effect on the lens, nor the hood attaching.

The lens focuses perfectly on my calibrated M9 (also for sale) and aperture is snappy and perfect. Glass is unmarked in any way, and is perfect as i've had a B+W chrome filter on it (also included) since day 1.

The lens comes with:
- original box and insides
- lens hood
- lens caps, front and back

+ BONUS
- LH-3 hood
- B+W chrome UV filter

As you can see i'm being very honest about the condition of this lens and it's priced accordingly. Therefor I ask that you only inquire if you have the money and aren't intending to lowball on this deal. I have as many references as you'd like, so buy with confidence in this lens. I am ONLY selling to fund a Medium Format camera to my working kit. It's honestly heartbreaking to let this go.

See my other sales for the Leica M9 camera and Noctilux 0.95 lens.

Regards

Kris

Last edited:

zhangp

Re: Voigtlander 35/1.2 Chrome lens $1250

Am I right that only 300 lenses of this kind were made? :)