The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler (CAN): My Leica M8.2 + 28mm summicron ASPH for your M9

SYGTAFOTO

My hunt for M9 continues.

Offering:

- Black Leica M8.2 with approx. 4-5k shutter count, very minor brassing on top+bot plates, other than that, it looks new. All items that came with camera are included. No issues with the camera whatsoever.
- Black leica 28mm f/2 summicron ASPH, 6 bit, Ser# 404xxxx, LNIB condition, no marks on the glass and barrel. All items that came with the lens are included.

Looking for:

- M9 in mint condition with all included accessories with low shutter count. I would prefer in black but I'll take what I can. :)

I would prefer to trade with someone in Canada with good feedback. Local deal would be ideal. I'm in GTA, Canada.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

I would consider outright sale for the package as well. Inquiries through PM only.

Also, Leicatime soft release as well as zhou half case are included with the camera as well.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

Change of plans.

Selling the M8.2 only.

Looking for $3500 CAD shipping with insurance included within Canada.
I would prefer EMT. Paypal is ok as long as buyer pays fees.