The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pentax 6x7 MLU + 3 lenses and Right-Angle VF set

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

the following set:

*PENTAX 6x7 MLU + TTL prism
*Pentax SMC 55mm f4
*Pentax SMC 90mm f2.8
*Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 6X7 105mm F2.4
*Right-Angle Viewfinder

PRICE 1000$ (International shipping included in the price)

*Pentax 6x7 MLU camera (comes with TTL prism and a strap)

THE GOOD:
All shutter speeds and the meter where recently checked in my local camera repair shop and are spot on.
New light seals where installed and film tested (no light leaks).

THE NOT GOOD
When the shutter speed is set to 1000 and MLU used the shutter often doesn't work.
I didn't bother fixing it since I don't use MLU at such high speeds.

The camera has some brassing on the edges and light scratches here and there.

*LENSES:

Pentax SMC 55mm f4 (both caps) good condition, no scratches nor fungus.

Pentax SMC 90mm f2.8 (info: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24058&highlight=pentax+90mm) comes with generic front cap

Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 6X7 105mm F2.4 (both caps)

The metal barell shows usage as it has some brassing and paint loss but the glass is good no scratches nor fungus.

The lens have some yellow coloration which works nice with B&W film, but if you want clear white glass for color pictures leave it for few days outside, wide open facing the sun, the yellow cast should disappear...

*Right-Angle Viewfinder - good condition.