The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 4/3 lenses

Rich M

Up for sale are two well kept Olympus 4/3 lenses. Both lenses are in EX condition. I am downsizing my native 4/3 collection, so I will not be tempted to buy an E-5 ;)

Olympus Zuiko 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II + hood - $350

This lens focuses very quickly (as opposed to the Ver I) on the GH2. Optical quality is excellent and has no dust, haze or fungus present and front element has always been protected.

Olympus Zuiko 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5 + pouch and hood - $425

This lens is a joy to use. Optical quality is excellent and has no dust, haze or fungus present and front element has always been protected.

Prices include shipping to the 50 states (via USPS Priority, insured with delivery confirmation). Buyer bears the responsibility for PP fees or can pay by gift.

Best way to contact me is via PM.

Regards......Richard